Show hier je nieuwe gereedschap "X" : Tools rule!!

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

G. BRASLETTI

MF veteraan
Donateur
19 jun 2006
Voorne aan zee
Show hier dus al je nieuwe/oude/verse/vage/gejatte/gevonden/antieke/zelf-bedachte gereedschap dat je met de sleutelaars wilt delen!​

Gereedschap gerelateerde Links:

Handige topics wat betreft het gebruik van gereedschap:

images

B496145.jpg

images

images

foto%20merken%20website(1).jpg

images
8714678180002_logo%20ironside.jpg

Laatst bewerkt:
Geef maar aan Jonne ;)

@ 220 en "wiel" zeurpieten:
Op dit forum schrijf ik gewoon in spreektaal, of zullen we weer een geweldige bijdrage aan motorrijdend Nederland leveren door 5 pagina's aan de micrometer VS schuifmaat discussie te spenderen? :')
Ook in spreek taal is een wiel een wiel en een velg een velg.
Jij hebt de velg ook niet uitgevonden hé ;)

Welk gaatje :? Knap trouwens dat jij kan zien dat ie vaak opgeslepen is, ik kan het er niet uit opmaken :+ ;)
Het gaatje zit midden in het bovenste mes. Als je staf of draadeind moet knippen doe je dat daardoor.
Als de messen nieuw zijn sluiten ze aan de achterkant. Naarmate ze vaker geslepen zijn wordt die overlap minder. Deze is al zo ver geslepen dat de messen elkaar niet meer raken.
Je kan er nog prima mee hobbyen, als je maar went dat je eerst een stukje in het niets knipt.

TT.

Gekopieerde FAQ van de Bajo No Pinch (soortgelijk systeem) :

What size wheels will the No Pinch tire tool work with?

The tool can be used with wheels ranging from 16" to 21" diameter.

Will the 20mm axle rod that comes standard with the tool work on all those wheel sizes?

20mm is the most common axle size for European and Japanese dirt bikes. There are some dirt bikes with 17mm and 25mm axles. Please ensure that you know your correct axle size prior to using the tool.

How do I know what the axle size is on my motorcycle?

Since there are many different models from every motorcycle manufacturer, we recommend that you measure your axle or inquire at your dealer. 20mm is a common size with the European dirt bikes, as well as many of the Japanese bikes. Some of the newer Japanese dirt bikes come with 25mm axles. Most of the European off road bikes have 20mm axles. Some dual sport bikes have a 20mm rear axle and a 17mm front axle.

Can I use the stock 20mm axle shaft with a larger axle size?

It will work in an emergency, but we do not recommend it.

Can I remove a tire with the No Pinch tire tool?

No. The tool is for tire installation only.

Can the inner tube be pinched while installing the tire with the tire tool?

It is not possible to pinch an inner tube using the No Pinch tire tool. The tool pushes the tire bead over the rim. It is never in contact with the inner tube.

Will the tool scratch my wheels when installing a tire?

When used correctly the tool only touches the tire and not the rim.

Should I use a tire lubricant when installing a tire with the No Pinch tire tool?

Using a lubricant is not necessary, but in some cases when installing a tire with extremely stiff side walls, we recommend using Windex or soapy water on the part of the tire bead already under the rim. This will help when you are pushing the tire down into the center channel. Spraying soapy water or Windex around both sides of the rim and tire bead is highly recommended before inflating the tire. This will ensure that the tire seats correctly in the rim.

Are there any special tips for using the tool?

Please see our "How To Use The Tool" page for a video and lots of helpful suggestions.

Can I use the tire tool to change a tubeless tire?

Many tubeless tires and especially the soft rubber trials tires have a thick soft rubber layer on the inside of the bead that can be easily damaged. We do not recommend using the No Pinch tire tool to install these tires.

Can I use the tire tool to change a tire that uses the Tubliss system?

Yes. The Baja No Pinch tool will work fine mounting a tire with the Tubliss system. When you mount a tire using our tool, it only touches the tire bead while pushing the tire bead over the rim. It cannot contact the Tubliss inner ring. This eliminates damaging the Tubliss system when mounting a tire.

Can I use the No Pinch tool with trials tires?

We do not recommend that you use the No Pinch tool with trials tires – see above question

How long will my Baja No Pinch tire tool last?

The tool was made to endure tough usage. Even motocross riders who change tires frequently should get a lifetime of service from the tool. It is important to adjust the tool clearance so that the gears fully mesh. With proper adjustment the steel gears should last a lifetime.

What is the weight of the Baja No Pinch tire tool?

The tool weighs approximately 1.8 pounds. Aluminum was used as much as possible in the construction to keep the weight down.

Is the tool easy to carry when traveling?

The tool can be taken down into three pieces with the longest piece approximately 12". The three pieces will roll into a very tight package.

Does the temperature make a difference when changing a tire?

Yes. The colder the tire, the stiffer the rubber becomes and the harder the tire is to install. Always try to change your tire when it is warm.

How much do you charge for shipping?

Priority shipping to anywhere in the USA is only $10.95. And all accessory parts and any additional tools included on the same order ship for free!

Do I need to lubricate the No Pinch Tire tool?

Lubrication of the No Pinch tool is not necessary, but as with any gear rack and spur gear device, lubrication will reduce friction and improve the performance. On our own No Pinch tire tool we use a few drops of Tri-Flow or any suitable lubricant. Apply sparingly to the gear faces and on the inside of the bracket.

Trials tires FAQ

Because of the soft rubber bead on some brands of 4.00 x 18 rear tubeless trials tires we do not recommend using the No Pinch tire tool on these tires. Front trials tires are not a problem and we recommend the Baja No Pinch to mount these tires. The Pirelli MT43 is a DOT approved tire with a trials type tread design. If you are using this tire with an inner tube we recommend using the No Pinch to mount this tire.

Laatst bewerkt:
Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan