VTR-SP1&2 Topic deel 4 1/2

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Zekers heeft u ook gestemd??
En hoe heten de mensen??
En vooral wat voor een SPees rijden ze?
Dankuzeervriendelijkenwelzeerbeleefd ;)

Laatst bewerkt:
@Donny Ja hoor ik heb al gestemd samen met mijn zwager,ik moet nog ff navragen voor hun namen,en ik d8 alle twee sp 1,grtzzzz... :+

jaja.. ik leef nog..

heel veel geluk gehad denk ik

in een rechtse bocht (ik volgde een busje aan 70km/h) kwam opeens een duc 996 de hoek om..

we hebben elkaar geraakt en toen begon de buiteling.

sp1 goed kapot.. denk niet meer herstelbaar
duc zag er nog veel slechter uit.. voorvelg in 50 stukken...

ik heb enkel serieuze last van mijn linkerknie
(70 + 120 = 190km/h tegen de knie)
Klinkt flink beroerd en pijnlijk :X sterkte ermee!!!! *D

Hello !

I saw a lot of VTR's are equipped with various aftermarket exhausts, I wonder if you have any video clips of them ?
If so, could you please post them ?

Thank you in advance !

Hi Boodler from Hungary!

Man have we got an international topic guys!
All i can say is sit back and look tru all our topics!
We have a lot of info about different exhaust's.
So enjoy.

Deel 1: VTR1000 SP 1&2 topicje
Deel 2: vtr 1000 sp 1&2 topicje (deel 2)
Deel 3: VTR 1000 SP 1 & 2 Topic Deel 3
Deel 4: VTR 1000 SP 1 & 2 Topic Deel 4 After 137 posts on lock true problems on digital highway

Post some pics from your SP Boodler

Greetzzz Donnybrasco
full

Post some pics from your SP Boodler
Greetzzz Donnybrasco
(Afbeelding)

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have a VTR. :?
I have a VFR, and while I'm absolutely pleased with it, I have do admit every time I hear a V2 engine bike (especially with a decent exhaust) I wonder If I made the right choice by getting the Vfr.

You mention to read the Vtr topics....I started to read a Vtr topic but when I realized its 100+ pages long, and the site have 2 or 3 of such long topics I decided to write.

By the way: I'm looking for Laser exhausts for the Vfr, can you tell me something about the price there in Holland ? (So far the lowest I have found is in Slovakia)

No prob. Boodler yust let me know what year your vfr is from and i will call some lazer dealers for info :}

Raven has a ST1 a mix of SP and VFR yust to make you horny :Y

Greetzzzz Don
full

No prob. Boodler yust let me know what year your vfr is from and i will call some lazer dealers for info :}

The Vfr is from 2005, so it is a Vtec one.
One more thing if you are calling the dealers: would you please ask for a price If I bought 2 sets of the Laser X-tremes ? (I'm really interested in the response / reaction for such a demand as the dealer here in Hungary quotes nearly the same price for 2 sets)

(By the way, here in Hungary, Honda organizes a "test caravan" every year, so you can have a test ride of different bikes, unfortunately, no SP-2 this year ;( , the Firestorm will have to do it ;) )

Soure of attachment:
http://motor.honda.hu/hirek-53

Bijlage: caravan.jpg

Ach ja het is mooi weer dus ben even aan het stickeren geslagen....

heb nog niet alles van Red racing binnen maar het begint erop te lijken :} :}

full

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan