Rookie
12 jun 2006
Hello
I am from Poland.
I have bought FZR1000 3LE 1994.
My motorbike has only 98PS.
How to do full power 145 PS?
HELP

Remove the tank, airfilterhousing, carbs and the carb-to-intakemanifold rubbers. Check the inside of the rubbers, these should be fully open (completely round on the inside). Could be that you are running the half-open rubbers that reduce the power of the bike to 100PS (as used in germany). Remove the excess rubber in the openings to bring the bike back to 145PS.

Laatst bewerkt:
Aimee%20Mann%20-%20I'm%20with%20Stupid.jpg

Probably you've got a "French" bike.

Due to many accidents, insurance-companies and the government decided that motorbikes are limited to a maximum of 99 BHP.

So maybe there's a restrictor in your bike. -O-

Pretty f#cked up, 'cos 145 HP is more the shizzle :P

Hello
I find it:
Points of reduction (from french forum of FZR)
1- the more important, is the rubber carbs mounting pipes in which there the port is partially obstructed. So cut the rubber into the pipe to have a smooth and continuous port.
2- one is the main jet setting. On full power bikes, the main jats are 2 points smaller than those one reduced effect bikes.
3-modification on CDI
4-if bike is later than 1993, it may be reduced with smaller camshafts.

Points of reduction (from german forum of FZR)
1,2,3, -the same than in french FZR`s
4-reductions in exhaust pipes

But:
I have different information and parts in "Teilegutachten" and in my carburetors (reduced effect version)
4 Needle (in my reduced effect carburetors needles are stranges because they are fat-thin-FAT! -O-

Some Dutch people are also not very popular in Holland....

But to come back to your original question, check out this german forum:

http://www.fzrfahrer.de/

In germany the FZR1000 was also restricted, and many have removed the restrictors succesfully. The german forum is about FZR's only and has a lot of great info! Good luck with your bike!

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan