• Honda.

Stemmen: 6 15,8%
  • Suzuki.

Stemmen: 4 10,5%
  • Geen mening.

Stemmen: 1 2,6%

• Totaal aantal stemmers

Loris Capirossi to soldier on in Portugal

Loris Capirossi shrugs off his foot and thigh injuries by insisting he will race in the penultimate round of the 2010 MotoGP World Championship in Portugal.
Loris Capirossi has confirmed he will race in the Portuguese Grand Prix after insisting that his foot and thigh injuries are making it easier for him to ride than to walk currently.

The Italian has been beset with injury woes over the last few races, most recently a thigh strain that ruled him out of the Australian Grand Prix, but also a foot injury sustained in Malaysia.

With question marks raised over whether he would be fit enough to participate in the penultimate round of the season at Estoril, Capirossi maintains he feels fine once aboard the Rizla Suzuki.

“It was disappointing to find out I had got some small fractures in my foot, but it won't stop me riding, because I was ok in Australia and it didn't cause me too many problems there – in fact it is easier to ride the bike than it is to walk!

“I have had some intensive treatment on the thigh muscle and that is also a lot better. I can't wait to get back on my bike and give the guys something back for all their patience and hard-work over the season, especially after the tough three-week tour we had on the other side of the world which gave us nothing but pain and bike damage.

“Suzuki and the team have always been good to me and I want to show them that I am here to do my best and compete with the best riders.”

Capirossi has endured a dismal third season with Suzuki, the Italian currently bottom of the leaderboard for full-time MotoGP riders.

verbaast me niets, hij is zelf ook een beetje een playboy

C18_puniet.MM.jpg.h170.jpg.280.jpg

LV12.jpg

Laatst bewerkt:
Carmelo Morales to replace Kazuki Watanabe in Racing Team Germany

Carmelo Morales was a wild card for the Kalex Pons team during the Catalunya GP (he was 7th before his horrific crash made headlines) and now the 32-year old Spaniard has been called in by Moto2 Racing Team Germany for the final two rounds of the GP season.

Morales who won the European Supersport Championship on Sunday at Albacete, will be replacing Kazuki Watanabe, who in turn replaced Arne Tode in the team. It was Swiss manufacturer Eskil Suter who highly recommended the rider to the team, as Morales is currently points leader in the Spanish CEV with his Laglisse squad that uses a Suter chassis.

Dirk Heidolf’s team is currently off the 2011 provisional Moto2 entry list and needs a couple of decent results to try to get their application approved and Morales could be the rider get them into the top ten, something that the previous two riders were unable to accomplish.

Laatst bewerkt:
Moto2: Kenan Sofuoglu ready to rock at Estoril

Kenan Sofuoglu, this year’s World Supersport champion is ready for his Moto2 debut this weekend at Estoril with Technomag CIP.

The Turk tested the team’s Suter MMX bike at Albacete last Monday, along with regular team rider Dominique Aegerter and this was the second time that the two times Supersport champion was on a Moto2, after a testing a Kalex chassis bike last November in Valencia.

Sofuoglu will be replacing the late Shoya Tomizawa, and will be using his own lucky racing # 54, but will be riding with a different livery from the team’s usual red and white.

Albacete4.JPG

Vrijdag en zaterdag kloteweer en zondag waarschijnlijk ok.

Dat wordt weer leuk voor de mannen om de set-up goed voor elkaar te krijgen.....

Por12.jpg

Dan tip ik gelijk Stoner voor de winst :Y

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan