TT-ASSEN

Wie wint de grote prijs op de Dutch TT 2007 ?

• Rossi

Stemmen: 47 44,3%
  • Stoner

Stemmen: 32 30,2%
  • Pedrosa

Stemmen: 4 3,8%
  • Edwards

Stemmen: 10 9,4%
  • Hopkins

Stemmen: 2 1,9%
  • Vermeulen

Stemmen: 4 3,8%
  • Melandri

• Elias

• Hayden

Stemmen: 1 0,9%
  • Capirossi

• Totaal aantal stemmers
Zijn er nog meer mensen uitgenodigd door Yamaha Nederland?
Bij de kaarten heb ik een Yamaha Gift Voucher ontvangen....weet iemand wat de gift is?

Elias -O-

Op motogp staat dat hij gecrasht is en z`n dijbeen heeft gebroken... verwacht wordt dat hij rond Brno weer in staat is om te racen...

Vette pech voor hem zeg in 2005 en 2006 ook al niet geraced op assen...

Het Fiat-Yamaha racing team rijdt deze GP in een andere kleurstelling. Voor een paar foto's moet je maar op www.racesport.nl kijken.

Vind het zelf niet zo'n heel erg mooie kleurstelling.

15887.jpg

15885.jpg

Ik vin 'm gaaf!
Ben ook helemaal geen liefhebber van de "standaard" 2007 kleurstelling, dus wat mij betreft kan het ook al snel beter.

125cc coureur Bradley Smith heeft linker voet en hand gebroken. -O-

Gaat lekker daar op Assen met blessures. :X

zijn daar al filmpjes van, val elias en bradley?

op motogp.com staat filmpje van elias. Echt nasty val hoor. Glijdt onderuit -> niks aan de hand. Vervolgens via het uitloop asfalt glijdt nog steeds -> niks aan de hand. Dan glijdt ie in het grind, linker voet haakt in het grind en blijft hangen en draait onder zn lichaam :X en krak....

Lekker, ahum....

Laatst bewerkt:
[quote="[b Big crash between Andrea Iannone & Bradley Smith.

2007_125cc_Assen_practice_Iannone_Smith_news.JPG

The video:

2007_125cc_Assen_practice_Iannone_Smith.avi
Duration: 36 sec
Size: 5 MB

---------------------------

~MotoGP:~ Toni Elias injuried after a big crash this morning as well. Gravel traps didn't help much on his crash...

2007_MotoGP_Assen_practice_Elias_news.JPG

The video:

2007_MotoGP_Assen_practice_Elias.avi
Duration: 29 sec
Size: 4 MB~[/quote]

ff van een ander forum gejat...
rechter muisklik>doel opslaan als en je download het filmpje

Laatst bewerkt:
MotoGP

Anthony West has a big off l with german commentary

Filename: MT89_MotoGP_2007_Assen_Practice_West.avi
Duration: 0 min 29 sec
Filesize: 10.142 KB

250ccm

Vazquez falls l with german commentary

Filename: MT89_250ccm_2007_Assen_QLF_Vazquez.avi
Duration: 0 min 49 sec
Filesize: 16.844 KB

Linfoot goes off l with german commentary

Filename: MT89_250ccm_2007_Assen_QLF_Linfoot.avi
Duration: 1 min 5 sec
Filesize: 22.646 KB

Aoyama falls at the end of the session l with german commentary

Filename: MT89_250ccm_2007_Assen_QLF_Aoyama.avi
Duration: 1 min 6 sec
Filesize: 22.986 KB~[/quote]

brak smith daar zn poot me? hij bleef er zelf immers gewoon opzitten.. raar incident :?

[b Big crash between Andrea Iannone & Bradley Smith. [[url="http://www.racefr.com/temp/2007_125cc_Assen_practice_Iannone_Smith_news.JPG zei:
afbeelding[/url]]

The video:
[~[url="http://www.racefr.com/temp/2007_125cc_Assen_practice_Iannone_Smith.JPG"]afbeelding~][/url]
2007_125cc_Assen_practice_Iannone_Smith.avi
Duration: 36 sec
Size: 5 MB

---------------------------

Laatst bewerkt:
Nou, Bradley wordt toch hard van achteren aangereden.
Bij Elias is het ook zo lullig. Heel onschuldig schuivertje en dan over je eigen been rollen. PATS!

:) TNT :)

SUPERB STONER FASTEST, CAPIROSSI 11TH AT ASSEN

Ducati MotoGP Team riders Casey Stoner and Loris Capirossi completed the first day of practice for Saturday's Dutch TT in first and 11th positions.

World Championship leader Stoner, fresh from his genius win in last Sunday's damp British Grand Prix, was once again in superb form, topping both morning and afternoon sessions aboard his Desmosedici GP7 to end the day more than two tenths ahead of his closest rival. Capirossi meanwhile experimented with different Bridgestone rear slicks - the company's traditional 16.5-inch rear and its newer 16-inch rear - the Italian ending the day setting his best time with the 16.5

CASEY STONER, fastest, 1m 37.828s
"I don't know why but we got a little bit confused with the settings and went backwards this morning, so I wasn't overly confident. The time we had on the track this afternoon was very positive, we managed to get everything sorted and towards the end of the session I was feeling quite confident with a different tyre we had chosen. It looks like we've found our race tyre already, it's the hardest compound we've got, we did the fastest lap on that tyre, so we know it's going to last the race, which is good. We're looking very good if the weather plays up again tomorrow. The settings we use here are pretty similar to what we used at Donington, not straight out of the box, but you don't need a totally different set-up here like you did with the old track. There's no big g-force areas anymore, they've pretty much destroyed an awesome racetrack. It's so disappointing, you keep thinking ‘where's the old one gone', it's not the most fun to ride anymore. But we've still got a job to do here. Donington and here seem to have pretty similar surfaces now, there's not much grip here either, it seems dusty in places, so we're having to work in similar areas to what we were working on at Donington."

LORIS CAPIROSSI, 11th fastest, 1m 38.600s
"We tested some tyres today but have yet to find what we really want. I tried the 16 but I was lacking rear grip into the corners, especially through the last part of the track. At the end of the afternoon session I tried the 16.5 again, it felt better and I did my best lap at the end, even though the bike settings weren't ideal for the tyre. Seven tenths isn't a small gap but we have a good margin for improvement with the set-up. In general, I feel okay and if tomorrow's weather is similar to today's, we should be make a few changes and go faster."

Ik denk dat als iemand tegen je aanrijdt met die snelheid, dat er echt wel wat stuk gaat. Je voet en hand zijn natuurlijk de delen die het verste aan de buitkant zitten en als die net tussen de 2 motoren zitten.

Zo te zien op buienradar word het rond 13:00 klote weer in Assen.
Mooi voor Vermeulen en West :Y

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan