Het grote BSB/Real Road Racing Top Deel 3

laatste tijd meer berichten ja, maar nog niks officieel zo ver ik weet

Zou wel gaaf zijn, de bmw is er snel genoeg voor.
ze hebben wel minder set-up data als de Honda/Suzuki/Yamaha boys maar de fiets is snel zat

Hopen dat ze hem een beetje strakke kuip meegeven dan, kan ik mooi een replica laten spuiten :+

Dat zou in MD z'n geval de coureur wel weer compenseren. :P

Ian Hutchinson voor FFX Yamaha een heel seizoen British Superbike kampioenschap! :} Jammer dat hij niet meedoet op de straten circuits in de UK en niet met de IOM TT, maar toch, dit had ik niet verwacht.

EDIT: Keith Farmer maakt ook z'n comeback volgend jaar trouwens in het British Superbike kampioenschap, voor PR Kawasaki.

Gaat hard ineens trouwens met nieuws over Britse rijders :P Camier ook vandaag bevestigd, alleen dan in de MotoGP voor Ioda met Aprilia ART.

Laatst bewerkt:
Ian Hutchinson voor FFX Yamaha een heel seizoen British Superbike kampioenschap! :} Jammer dat hij niet meedoet op de straten circuits in de UK en niet met de IOM TT, maar toch, dit had ik niet verwacht.

EDIT: Keith Farmer maakt ook z'n comeback volgend jaar trouwens in het British Superbike kampioenschap, voor PR Kawasaki.

Gaat hard ineens trouwens met nieuws over Britse rijders :P Camier ook vandaag bevestigd, alleen dan in de MotoGP voor Ioda met Aprilia ART.

boooh Ian hoort op de TT thuis :D :o 8-)

maar een seizoen BSB :} :} :} :} :} :}

Double Superstock champion Farmer set for MCE BSB return

Double National Superstock champion Keith Farmer will be back on the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship grid this season after signing for the Liverpool-based PR Kawasaki team.

Northern Irishman Farmer won consecutive National Superstock 600 and 1000 titles in 2011 and 2012 respectively before progressing to the MCE BSB class last season, scoring a best result of fourth place at Knockhill. However the Superbike rookie was forced to miss out on the final three rounds of the season and is now recharged after signing for the PR Kawasaki team and ready to prove himself in the premier class.

The team will also line up in the Pirelli National 1000 Championship with David Johnson; the Australian was a race winner last season and is determined to target the 2014 title.

Farmer said: "It is really great for me to be back in the Superbike Championship this year and also to ride a Kawasaki again as I have already had some previous experience already to build on. My debut season was tough, especially coming from winning two Superstock titles, because it is a big step up. I had a best result of fourth and then I started pushing myself too hard, but this season is a fresh start for me and I want to get consistent results and improve throughout the season. I want to be aiming for the top ten and I intend to chip away and give the team some strong results throughout the year."

Johnson added: "I very happy to be back with PR Racing. They have so much experience and know exactly what I need to get results, both mentally and mechanically. I am currently training hard back here in Australia and I'm very excited for the year ahead!"

Team manager John Jameson concluded: "It is fantastic to welcome Keith to the team. He has already proven himself to be a real talent by winning two titles consecutively in both classes of Superstock and with experience of the Kawasaki already under his belt we believe that together we can have a strong 2014 season. It is also great for us to be working with David again and build on the relationship we already have together."
full

Dit was volgens mij al bekend, maar Fransoos Julien da Costa zal in vier ronden van het BSB kampioenschap zijn opwachting maken op de Honda CBR1000RR: http://www.britishsuperbike.com/new...ldcard-appearances-in-mce-bsb-with-honda.aspx

Wordt nog best een vol startveld zo! Jammer dat Danny de Boer geen volledig seizoen BSB rijdt maar voor het IDM heeft gekozen (moeten kiezen?). Alhoewel dat kampioenschap natuurlijk ook prestigieus is, had ik hem zelf liever in het BSB gezien. :)

Onbegrijpelijk dat men Reeves en de Birchalls uit het Brits kampioenschap wil houden!

Maar wel een mooi vooruitzicht als de 2 beste zijspanrijders nu allebei in het WK gaan rijden. Ze kunnen elkaar echt opjagen, prachtig om te zien!

Michael Dunlop confirms test this week

Michael Dunlop has revealed that he will participate in a test this week before confirming his plans for the 2014 road racing season.

Dunlop, who won four races at the Isle of Man TT last year, including a much sought-after victory in the Superbike class on the Honda TT Legends machine, announced in November that he was considering taking a year out from the sport unless a suitable offer materialised.

The 24-year-old parted company from Honda after a superb season during which he chalked up victories at the North West 200, Southern 100, Ulster Grand Prix and Scarborough Gold Cup meetings in addition to his TT four-timer and a string of Irish National successes on his MD Racing machines.

There has been intense speculation about the Ballymoney rider’s next move, but Dunlop has been strongly linked to BMW for the Superbike class this season on a factory-backed S1000-RR.

And although he stopped short of officially confirming any links with the German manufacturer, Dunlop has admitted that he is set to take part in a test this week.

Speaking at the Adelaide Motorcycle Awards in Belfast on Friday evening, the seven-time TT winner - who won the IFS International and National Road Racer of the Year accolades - said: “If I’m going back racing everything has to be right - I want to be able to go and enjoy myself again.

“I’m testing a bike next week and if all goes right and I enjoy it then I’ll come back this year, but at this moment in time I won’t be racing.

“My goal was to win a Superbike race at the Isle of Man TT I did it last year,” he added. “I knew it would be something that would eat me for the rest of my life if I never won a Superbike TT.

“I’ve been lucky because I have great sponsors in this game and I don’t think many people can say they have sponsors like I have - they’re the best ever and they’ve stuck by me through everything.”

Dunlop was also awarded the Freedom of Ballymoney on Friday morning in recognition of his achievements in motorcycle racing at a ceremony attended by his family, including mum Louise, grandmother May and his brother William.

His father, Robert and uncle, Joey also received the honour in 2007 and 1993 respectively.

World Superbike star Eugene Laverty received the main award in Belfast on Friday as the Toome man was crowned the Adelaide Irish Motorcyclist of the Year in association with Enkalon for the second time.

Laverty finished as runner-up in the World Superbike Championship last year, notching nine wins on the works Aprilia RSV4.

He was unable to attend the event due to pre-season testing commitments with his new Voltcom Crescent Suzuki team in Spain, but a delighted Laverty was presented with the prestigious Joey Dunlop trophy at his home in Monaco.

It was the second time the 27-year-old receive the honour after winning the title in 2010, when he finished second in the World Supersport Championship.

Dunlop was second overall with ISB champion Nico Mawhinney third.

Ben benieuwd, zou gaaf zijn als die toch ging rijden

en een keer op de S1000RR zou ook wel mooi zijn, :Y

Las gisteravond al het nodige over groot nieuws voor de TT 2014 maar dit had ik niet verwacht:

RadioTT ‏@ManxRadioTT

Danny Webb is to make his TT debut - riding for KMR Kawasaki in the Superbike, Superstock, Lightweight and Senior races!

1512710_647094725346680_987031566_n.jpg

Laatst bewerkt:
Las gisteravond al het nodige over groot nieuws voor de TT 2014 maar dit had ik niet verwacht:

RadioTT ‏@ManxRadioTT

Danny Webb is to make his TT debut - riding for KMR Kawasaki in the Superbike, Superstock, Lightweight and Senior races!

[afbeelding]
Die jongen accepteert ook echt elk zitje dat 'ie vinden kan. Geen bijzonder goede resultaten laten zien de afgelopen jaren en dan wordt het moeilijker natuurlijk, maar dit is wel gaaf. A true racer at heart. :}

:^

van moto3 naar de TT is een behoorlijk verschil
Was geen ster in het laatste deel van het WSS kampioenschap vorig jaar, op een zwaardere supersport i.t.t. zijn Moto3...

Dan kun je je afvragen of je dan op een superbike door de straten van Man wilt racen... :X

Maar ik kan het zeker wel waarderen! :)

Was geen ster in het laatste deel van het WSS kampioenschap vorig jaar, op een zwaardere supersport i.t.t. zijn Moto3...

Dan kun je je afvragen of je dan op een superbike door de straten van Man wilt racen... :X

Maar ik kan het zeker wel waarderen! :)

+ dat hij nogal een reputatie als crascher heeft. :o

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan