BMW GS gestolen in Dordrecht

Tja, ik hoop toch dat je ongelijk krijgt met die rechter........
Och, zolang rechters krakers de hand boven het hoofd houden... :X
Misschien hadden de dieven wel behoefte aan vervoer, en omdat er in Europa sprake is van vrij vervoer van mensen en goederen... :X Sja, geef er maar een draai aan :X

Ik zie een sticker uit Engeland.
Ik zie stof uit misschien wel Mongolie.
In Nederland zie ik de motor niet meer.

Blijft *u* inderdaad!

De politie heeft vandaag 16/11, een inval gedaan , de twee daders niet aangetroffen , wel een meisje die er woonde als huurster en een hele berg gestolen spullen die de politie geconfisqeerd heeft.
De meid in kwestie is ingerekend voor verhoor.

Bron : Walter alias "Colebatch" zélf op Advrider forum :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The address where the thieves were last seen was raided by dutch police today. The registered tenant (a girl) was taken into custody ...
A huge police van turned up a few minutes later and police agents were seen carting out loads and loads of scooters, bicycles and all sorts.
Bottom line, is I dont think they got the 2 guys. But I dont think the two guys (who have not been seen since my bike was found) will be back ... put it that way. The girl who was taken in was a friend of them.

en hij is zo teruggevonden:

5178804142_dac7251533_o.jpg
5178194501_d3a51e5b71_z.jpg

zo was die eerst:
4931775198_1c4033b3b3_b.jpg

Zonde, kunnen ze de schade verhalen op dat meisje? Kan ze gelijk haar vriendje er bij lappen om mee te betalen.

Zo te zien zijn alleen de kappen eraf geschroefd? Elektrisch systeem zal vast ook wel doorgeknoopt zijn om te starten, maar dat lijkt mij niet zo veel werk om te repareren? Hij heeft echt geluk gehad dat hij z'n motor weer terug heeft.... :)

Laatste nieuws (maandag 22/11 's morgens) van Walter (eigenaar van de fiets) zelf op Adventure forum [ post #1545,zie http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14544832#post14544832 ] :

The Bike Story :
So after the bike was nicked, I immediately blasted the internet ... dutch forums, international forums etc.
Police came round and recorded enough information to compile a report, then left, saying they will drop around the report later in the afternoon.

I spoke to locals to ask if anyone had seen anything and got a tip on the grounds that the tipster remain anonymous ... who gave me a bit of info. Enough to realise it was a local job ...
I spent the afternoon pounding the streets and driving around with Ray the seatmaker, in search of the bike or any clues. 3 hours later we returned home, having found nothing.

But there was a PM in my ADVrider inbox ... a local biker had read about the bike and theft on a dutch forum. He had seen the bike being ridden around by a guy without a helmet at 3 in the morning ... riding it to a small alleyway in the centre of town. The local biker had thought it an unusual bike with a rider who didnt look like he belonged on the bike, ... so he followed it to the alleyway, where it disappeared into one of the 5 doorways / mini storage entrances that opened onto the alleyway.

We called him, then called the police. All of us met in the alleyway 30 mins later. Because the dutch biker wasnt 100% sure which doorway the bike went into, the police said there was nothing they could do and shrugged their shoulders and left.
Frustrated, Ray and I talked to more people around the alleyway to see if anyone had seen or heard anything. Eventually someone had seen the bike leaving at midday, just 4 hours earlier, again ridden by a guy without a helmet. The local had remembered it specifically because of the noise the bike made.

It was now clear that the thieves had nicked the bike, ridden it straight to the tiny alley to keep overnight then taken it away again when they woke up, to a garage where they would work on it.
About 9pm that night one of the people we had talked to in the alleyway heard the tell tale sound of my exhaust returning, stuck their head around the corner and seen exactly what doorway the bike pulled into. The police were called and this time had the nuts to open the door and retrieve my bike, less than 24 hours after it had been nicked.

We now knew where the thieves lived, and waited for them to come home. The police would only act when they were in the home. As it turned out, they must have seen the police retrieving the bike and no one entered of left the house for days. No lights came on. Nothing.

A week later, by which time i had left Holland and returned to England, I got a call from locals ... 2 guys had been seen entering the house. I guess they thought things had cooled down by now. The cops were there within 30 mins and took a few people in. 10 mins later a big police van pulled up in front of the house and scores of scooters and push bikes were taken out of the house and loaded into the police van by police agents.

A few days ago, I was told that police had now arrested 10 people in connection with it, mostly of North African descent, and busted a petty theft ring in the Dutch city of Dordrecht.
It looks like they just got cocky after months of trouble free bike and scooter theft, and taking the X-Challenge turned into a bridge too far.

After a week in police forensics, the bike was released and taken into the friendly hands of local bikers.

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan