Can someone help me with registrationpapers...

Vänersborg är väll för södra kanske ;)

*edit*

Hoppas -spike- hitta nått

My name whit a languish that I do not understand. I do not like that in cases like this. :(

I have written a mail and I hope that I have an answer very soon. We will keep in touts.

I can no longer follow it ;(

Just talking weather on Swedish :-)A bit offtopic! Sorry about that!
He asked me if we have snow
My answer: I can´t see it because of all the icebears!

"Vänersborg is way to south perhaps"

"Could be, cheked it, the autumn has arrived to the north"

"Boring, but it´s two months since midsumer, What will you do with the bike if you can´t register it"

Laatst bewerkt:
My name whit a languish that I do not understand. I do not like that in cases like this. :(

I have written a mail and I hope that I have an answer very soon. We will keep in touts.

Thank you very much! And from now on, I´ll stick with english!!

Hoe komt het dat jij zweeds kan praten en kan schrijven? B|

Werk je bij de Ikea. :+

Nope not working for Ikea _O- _O-

Did some other work in sweden some years ago, been living there for nine months. (and had a private theacher and good parties and friends)

Menkel Motoren doesn't exist anymore, as far as I know.

Menkel motoren was a Motorshop specialized in Honda. It was a really old fashioned Motorshop (in a positive way). They knew everything about Honda.

Isn't it possible to re-register the bike in Sweden, by doing a new registration and conformation inspection?

This topic is starting to turn into a scene of the muppet show with the Swedish cook.. :D

This topic is starting to turn into a scene of the muppet show with the Swedish cook.. :D

panjq4.gif

According to this link of late last year Menkel motoren still exists, they just moved to another location:
menkel motoren

If I'm correct...

The previous owner never registered it?
Wenn it never had been registered you should be able to register it now as your own "very easy" and in your own country.

If it has been registered in Holland:
RDW:

Lost vehicle papers

Wenn you have lost (a part of) your vehichles papers, you should ask for a substitute vehicle papers at the RDW. This request can only be done by or in the name of the at the RDW registered owner of the vehicle. The RDW will send papers always to the known owner of the vehicle. In exception there can be done otherwise, for example wenn the owner of the vehicle has passed away. In other cases you can contact the RDW.

But I don't think there is still a dutch owner in there database. The licenseplate will probably have been "removed" from the system. Because otherwise the Dutch owner still would be paying taxes and insurance.
In this case I believe you can't get this frame on the road again. Or... the last Dutch owner did report it for export but the owner after that never imported it. In that case you could ask the RDW if it's possible to get these papers send to you. (But that's guessing)

I could sent an e-mail for you?
But then I would like a picture of the bike in question en the framenumber send to my Gmail-adress.

Laatst bewerkt:
It's no problem when you have a bike without papers......
just go to customs, ask for a "kenteken" and they will check if it's stolen, if not you get a "kenteken"

i've don it with damage german cars, that were left behind in the netherlands after an accident....
and with a rebuild z1000 that I bought in parts with no registration

Menkel Motoren doesn't exist anymore, as far as I know.

Menkel motoren was a Motorshop specialized in Honda. It was a really old fashioned Motorshop (in a positive way). They knew everything about Honda.

Isn't it possible to re-register the bike in Sweden, by doing a new registration and conformation inspection?

klopt, zijn al een aardig tijdje weg. wist trouwens niet dat dr meer menschen uit halsteren hier rondzwierven :]

I suggest you email the RDW again with the frame number. Then ask them the question if that framenumber still is registered to a bike in the Netherlands.
If that is the case, you can ask for the papers and import it to Sweden.
If that's not the case (and not stolen either), it is quite simple: Register it as a new bike in Sweden. I'm not sure how that works, but that's easier for you to find out! Good luck!

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan