Het ZX-6R After Party Topic Deeltje 26 :]

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Moguh :W
Hier in wageningen hebben ze ook gestrooit.. :N terwijl het totaal ONnodig is vanwege de droge straat :?
Op droge wegen is het ook glad als de temperatuut tegen het vriespunt ligt... ;)

@Daniel
das discriminatie hoor. Wacht maar tot Eleo het leest, krijg je dat gezeik weer :P :+
:+

Misschien wil je baas wel gewoon de kroeg verbouwen. Het sloopwerk is dan alvast gebeurd :+
_O-

B| lach jij maar, je wilt niet weten hoe pissed ik was toen ik driftend over de pekel de rotonde over ging |(
Toch niet met je nieuwe snol hé? :/

een week geleden hadden ze ook gestrooid, de hele week door lekker alles weggeregend, gisteren nog aardig wat buien, ik blij => pekel netjes weg. Eerstvolgende nacht dat het een beetje "dreigt" rond het vriespunt te komen en die kutmongolen gaan strooien B| B|

Ik was van plan te gaan rijden ja (met een 600RR movistar, R1 SP, Bandit, 600RR)... of dat nu nog doorgaat weet ik niet B| die gasten nog niet gesproken vandaag.
'(

@ DanielV: Was idd er goeie actie van je ma! _O-
En ben benieuwd hoe je motor eruit gaat zien als hij straks helemaal klaar is. 8-)
Ik vond hem minder goed! B| Maar daarna kon ik er wel om lachen :+
Ik ben ook benieuwd :Y

nou na eindelijk eens een beetje zoeken heb ik wat vevonden!

dus voor alle mensen met een zx6r uit '95 tot '97 bouwjaar. ( en andere ook nog maar die zijn niet zo moeilijk te vinden.)

een afdekkapje voor je achterzitje, ook wel seatcowl voor 94,50 euro in huis.
kijk maar ff op de site als je interesse hebt.
is dan niet in kleur maar je hebt verschillende standaartkleurtjes :9

Powerbronze Home Page

ik heb er al 1 besteld want voor goedkoper heb ik niet kunnen vinden.
|(

nou na eindelijk eens een beetje zoeken heb ik wat vevonden!

dus voor alle mensen met een zx6r uit '95 tot '97 bouwjaar. ( en andere ook nog maar die zijn niet zo moeilijk te vinden.)

een afdekkapje voor je achterzitje, ook wel seatcowl voor 94,50 euro in huis.
kijk maar ff op de site als je interesse hebt.
is dan niet in kleur maar je hebt verschillende standaartkleurtjes :9

Powerbronze Home Page

ik heb er al 1 besteld want voor goedkoper heb ik niet kunnen vinden.
|(
ff hele linkje: Powerbronze Home Page
;)

:W Mogguh,

Vandaag de ballast maar eens opnieuw bevestigen. Alleen het vinden van echte goede tape is nog niet zo makkelijk

1967 vs. 2007

Scenario: Jack goes quail hunting before school, pulls into school parking lot with shotgun in gun rack.
1967 - Vice principal comes over to look at Jack’s shotgun. He goes to his car and gets his shotgun to show Jack.
2007 - School goes into lock down, and FBI is called. Jack is hauled off to jail and never sees his truck or gun again. Counselors called in for traumatized students and teachers.

Scenario: Johnny and Mark get into a fistfight after school.
1967 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up best friends.
2007 - Police called. SWAT team arrives. Johnny and Mark are arrested and charged with assault. Both are expelled even though Johnny started it.

Scenario: Jeffrey won’t be still in class, disrupts other students.
1967 - Jeffrey sent to office and given a good paddling by the principal. He returns to class, sits still, and does not disrupt class again.
2007 - Jeffrey is diagnosed with ADD and given huge doses of Ritalin; becomes a zombie. School gets extra money from state because Jeffrey has a learning disability.

Scenario: Billy breaks a window in his neighbor’s car and his Dad gives him a whipping with his belt.
1967 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college, and becomes a successful businessman.
2007 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy is placed in foster care and joins a gang. State psychologist convinces Billy's sister that she remembers being abused herself, and their dad goes to prison. Billy's mom has affair with psychologist.

Scenario: Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school.
1967 - Mark shares aspirin with principal out on the smoking dock.
2007 - Police called. Mark is expelled from school for drug violations. Car is searched for drugs and weapons.

Scenario: Pedro fails high school English.
1967 - Pedro goes to summer school, passes English, goes to college, and graduates.
2007 - Pedro's cause is taken up by state. Newspaper articles appear nationally explaining that teaching English as a requirement for graduation is racist. ACLU files class action lawsuit against state school system and Pedro's English teacher. English banned from core curriculum. Pedro is given a diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he cannot speak English.

Scenario: Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers from 4th of July, puts them in a model airplane paint bottle, and blows up a red ant bed.
1967 - Ants die.
2007 - Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Homeland Security, and FBI called. Johnny is charged with domestic terrorism. The FBI investigates parents; siblings are removed from home; computers confiscated. Johnny's dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed to fly again.

Scenario: Johnny falls while running during recess and scrapes his knee. He is found crying by his teacher, Heather. Heather hugs him to comfort him.
1967 - In a short time, Johnny feels better and goes on playing.
2007 - Heather is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She faces three years in state prison. Johnny undergoes five years of therapy.

UK v SA v USA Police

Question:

How do you tell the difference between a UK Police Officer,a South African Police Officer and an American Police Officer?

Answer:

Pose the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.
Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, and raises the knife and charges.

You are carrying a Glock 9mm, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

UK Police Officer's Answer:

1) Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

2) Does the man look poor or oppressed?

3) Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

4) Could we run away?

5) Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

6) What does the law say about this situation?

7) Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

9) Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

10) Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

11) If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

12) Should I call 9-9-9?

13) Why is this street so deserted?

14) We need to raise taxes, have a paint-and-weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behaviour?

15) If I raise my gun and he turns and runs away; do I get blamed when he falls over running away, knocks his head and kills himself?

16) If I shoot him, and lose the court case, does he have the opportunity to sue me, cost me my job, my credibility and I will lose my family home?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

South African Officer's Answer:

1) BANG!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

American Officer's Answer:

1) BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Click....(sounds of reloading)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!

Click.

Daughter: “Nice grouping, Dad! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips?''

Het is imens lang geleden dat ik actief was op het forum hier, maar daar wil ik nu weer wat verandering in brengen. Enkele van jullie zullen mij wel kennen van andere fora.

De ZX6 03 is inmiddels ook al vervangen door en ZX6 07. Deze staat nog volledig orgineel. Oorspronkelijk was het ook de bedoeling om dit zo te laten, maar het begint toch weer wat te kriebelen om wat aanpassingen te doen:

* circuitkuipje incl mooie paint en stickers
* spotjes inbouwen
* taartschep vervangen door kleine houder
* wheelstryping
* misschien een ander uitlaatje (geluid en vorm van de orginele vind ik ook al mooi)

PS: hoe voeg ik weer een fotootje toe van een site? Als ik met ~

Laatst bewerkt:
Het is imens lang geleden dat ik actief was op het forum hier, maar daar wil ik nu weer wat verandering in brengen. Enkele van jullie zullen mij wel kennen van andere fora.

De ZX6 03 is inmiddels ook al vervangen door en ZX6 07. Deze staat nog volledig orgineel. Oorspronkelijk was het ook de bedoeling om dit zo te laten, maar het begint toch weer wat te kriebelen om wat aanpassingen te doen:

* circuitkuipje incl mooie paint en stickers
* spotjes inbouwen
* taartschep vervangen door kleine houder
* wheelstryping
* misschien een ander uitlaatje (geluid en vorm van de orginele vind ik ook al mooi)

PS: hoe voeg ik weer een fotootje toe van een site? Als ik met \ werk lukt het even niet.[/quote]

Hé Kraak :W

~[img ] en daarna [ /img] (zonder spaties ;) )

Laatst bewerkt:
Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan