Vietnam Deel 2

Officers impound car as travelers caught picnicking along northern Vietnam expressway

Picnick 1.jpg

A group of people park their car and picnic along the shoulder of the Noi Bai-Lao Cai Expressway in northern Vietnam on February 24, 2019. Photo: C.Nguyen / Tuoi Tre

Traffic police have impounded an automobile after they were notified that its driver and his friends were throwing a picnic bash along an expressway in northern Vietnam on Sunday.

A group of six people were caught eating and drinking along the hard shoulder of the expressway connecting Hanoi and the northern province of Lao Cai by a patrol team of the highway at around 1:15 pm. The travelers also parked their car, a seven-seater Innova, on the path.

Upon discovering the incident, the expressway patrol team reported the case to the traffic police division under the Ministry of Public Security. Police officers quickly arrived at the scene and decided to impound the car and are expected to impose a penalty on the vehile’s owner. The wrongdoing was also filmed by a traveler along the expressway, who later posted a photo of the scene to social media.

Many people were angered by the wrongful action as this was the fourth time the same violation had occurred along the same expressway since the Lunar New Year earlier this month.

On February 6, the second day of the 2019 Lunar New Year, a man parked his car on the hard shoulder and enjoyed a picnic with his family. They even live-streamed their party on Facebook. He was later fined VND5.5 million (US$236.5) and had his driver’s license revoked for two months.

Two different groups of people were also caught on camera partying along the side of the expressway on February 15 and 16, but local authorities have yet to impose any punishment upon the violators.

Illegal parking along an expressway in Vietnam carries a fine of VND5 million ($215) to VND6 million ($258) and a one- to three-month revocation of driver’s licenses.

Bron: Officers impound car as travelers caught picnicking along northern Vietnam expressway - Tuoi Tre News

Ook hier zal ik mijn uiterst botte commentaar maar voor mij houden. Maar hoe gestoord moet je zijn om…

American bloggers enchant Instagrammers with colorful photos of Vietnam (1)

Color 1.jpg

A photo of Hoan Kiem Lake Izadpanah posted on her Instagram handle @ayda_june

Vietnam is steadily climbing the ranks of hot destinations for travel bloggers from around the world, including Kelsey Madison and Ayda Izadpanah. Photos posted to their respective Instagram handles are opening a window for thousands of followers into the beauty of the Southeast Asian country.

'Let’s live colorfully!'

“Let’s live colorfully!” reads Ayda Izadpanah’s bio on her Instagram profile @ayda_june, where she wows followers with dozens of photos which give off an almost fantastical appeal. The Iranian-American travel blogger not only introduces the places she visits to her 77,000 followers, but also uses the photos to transport her fans into a colorful wonderland. “Did you know that Hoi An is one of the most romantic places in the world?” the traveler wrote in a post about the ancient town in central Vietnam late last year.

Color 2.jpg

Ayda Izadpanah in a picture taken at the famous railway through Hanoi's Old Quarter

In January 2018, Izadpanah and her boyfriend made their first trip to Vietnam, adding the Southeast Asian country to the list of 27 countries they have visited over the past two years. “We have friends from Vietnam and they made it sound wonderful,” she told Tuoi Tre News. “We were not disappointed and came back for the second time later." During her trip to Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Hoi An, and Hue, Izadpanah said she realized there was “so much to see within the country and it never gets old.” “There is a big sense of community, especially in Hanoi, which is so refreshing to see,” she commented.

Color 3.jpg

Ayda Izadpanah is seen in a photo taken on a street in Hanoi.

According to the 31-year-old blogger, her photos from Vietnam are her most popular thus far. “There has been a lot of traction from them and I know it has persuaded people to make trips of their own to the locations I posted about,” Izadpanah shared. “It is an honor when I receive messages from people telling me that they booked a ticket to visit Vietnam because of my photos,” she added.

Besides clicking “like” on her photos, many fans leave comments saying they have already added those places to their bucket lists. “We're packing our bags and hopping on a plane now! Such awesome inspiration to head out and explore the world!” igersworldtrotters commented on one of Izadpanah’s pictures of Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi.

Besides her Instagram account, Izadpanah also maintains aydajune.com, where she shares travel tips, detailed descriptions of destinations, and advice on earning an income while traveling.

Color 4.jpg

Ayda Izadpanah is seen in a photo taken at a garden in Hanoi.

American bloggers enchant Instagrammers with colorful photos of Vietnam (2)

‘Wonderful experience’
It was almost two years ago that American Kelsey Madison chose to move to Vietnam. Since then, her Instagram @milesofsmiles._ has become a window for her 13,900 followers into the country she has fallen in love with.

Working as an English teacher in Hanoi, the 26-year-old blogger spends her spare time exploring locations across the country, including Da Nang, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Long, Sa Pa, Ninh Binh, and Phu Quoc. In November 2018, she posted a photo capturing Ho Chi Minh City’s famous tourist attraction Tan Dinh Church, dubbed “the pink church,” on Instagram and has attracted over 2,200 likes so far. Not long after, travel Instagram handle @voyaged shared the picture to its 1.3 million followers with the caption “Have you seen this vivid architecture in Vietnam in person?”, attracting more than 31,000 to click the button 'like.'

Color 5.jpg

Madison’s famous photo of Tan Dinh Church

Madison’s Instagram photos reflect her love of the gentle vibes exuding from every corner of Hanoi streets, every little coffee shop in Ho Chi Minh City, and every small window full of colorful lanterns in Hoi An. Besides sharing about her life perspective and experiences, Madison also adds her knowledge about Vietnam to the pictures.

“In Vietnam early mornings are where all the best things happen,” Madison wrote in a post about her morning walk around Truc Bach Lake in Hanoi. “Between 5-7am is going to be the best time to watch the bustle of markets. It’s when the breakfast stalls open and people are out walking their dogs, Plus because everyone gets up so early, everyone takes a nap after lunch, and the nation shuts down around 1 for the midday siesta,” she added.

Color 6.jpg

The photo featured in Madison’s post about her morning walk around Truc Bach Lake

The woman, who has been to 18 countries, explained that she likes to include some information about the different places featured in her pictures to help her followers understand a little bit more about Vietnam. “I think Vietnam feels very far away to many people, and I want to show all the people out there that Vietnam is not only a gorgeous country but full of unique places, and a rich culture,” she told Tuoi Tre News. “Sometimes I am able to use my own experience or knowledge from locals to craft my captions, but other times it requires looking information up online,” she added.

Besides her Instagram handle, Madison has also operated milesofsmiles.co, where readers can research travel information about Vietnam, such as five must-visit places in northern Vietnam, the cost of living in Hanoi, things to do in Hoi An, a guide to Phu Quoc, and an “ultimate list of things to do in Vietnam.” “Before coming to Vietnam I didn't know a huge amount about the country,” she recalled. “I was excited to observe and learn about the culture, and it has been a wonderful experience,” she continued.

Color 7.jpg

Kelsey Madison in a photo she provided Tuoi Tre News

Her posts are full of positive comments from followers hoping to make it to Vietnam and explore the country on their own. “I want to come back to Vietnam so bad,” zorymory commented on a photo of Hoi An lanterns posted by Madison. Meanwhile, chervonkhoo commented “love Hoi An colours, can’t wait to go there” while withlovecristy_ wrote “definitely need to plan going there!”

Color 8.jpg

A shop full of colorful lanterns in Hoi An posted on @milesofsmiles._

Bron: American bloggers enchant Instagrammers with colorful photos of Vietnam - Tuoi Tre News

Snel een trip boeken voor dit alles is verdwenen...

A look at strange objects at Vietnam diocese

A diocese in northern Vietnam is well known for its unusual objects and impressive century-old church at its seat. A ‘female bell’ is one of such artificial creations that can be found at the Ave Maria Garden of the Bui Chu Diocese in Nam Dinh Province, around 90 kilometers to the southeast of the Vietnamese capital Hanoi. In the form of a woman, the bell gives a sound quite different from that of standard ones, especially when the breast-like swells are stricken.

Diocese 1.jpg

A man takes pictures of the ‘female bell’ at the Bui Chu Diocese in Nam Dinh Province, northern Vietnam. Photo: Thai Loc / Tuoi Tre

Diocese 2.jpg

The church at the Bui Chu Diocese in Nam Dinh Province, northern Vietnam. Photo: Thai Loc / Tuoi Tre

Voor meer foto’s en tekst zie de bron.

Bron: A look at strange objects at Vietnam diocese - Tuoi Tre News

A look at strange objects at Vietnam diocese

A diocese in northern Vietnam is well known for its unusual objects and impressive century-old church at its seat. A ‘female bell’ is one of such artificial creations that can be found at the Ave Maria Garden of the Bui Chu Diocese in Nam Dinh Province, around 90 kilometers to the southeast of the Vietnamese capital Hanoi. In the form of a woman, the bell gives a sound quite different from that of standard ones, especially when the breast-like swells are stricken.

Bekijk bijlage 1362069
A man takes pictures of the ‘female bell’ at the Bui Chu Diocese in Nam Dinh Province, northern Vietnam. Photo: Thai Loc / Tuoi Tre

Bekijk bijlage 1362070
The church at the Bui Chu Diocese in Nam Dinh Province, northern Vietnam. Photo: Thai Loc / Tuoi Tre

Voor meer foto’s en tekst zie de bron.

Bron: A look at strange objects at Vietnam diocese - Tuoi Tre News
Wel duidelijk welk deel van de klok het meest bevoeld wordt :+

Schuurtje??

Twee objecten op het stuk land van “Omgeving 33.
Eigenlijk geen idee wat het is of was.

Dit lijkt wel wat op een kleine versie van de gebouwen, die hier in waanzinnige aantallen verrijzen om bird nest’s te verzamelen.

Schuurtje 1.jpg

En wat dit ooit was… ???

Schuurtje 2.jpg

A haircut can be dangerous

Kapper 1.jpg

A professional barber shop in Da Lat

Finding a good barber is always tricky business, moreso overseas in a city where one is unfamiliar with the turf. If on top of that we have language limitations, it can be downright perilous. Go in for a trim and come out bald – I’m sure it happens!

A haircut is a necessary evil, sort of like shopping. God, I hate shopping, but it cannot be avoided. I shop, then shop again for the stuff I forgot first time around. A haircut is riskier – if it gets screwed up you can’t go back and get it fixed, nor buy a replacement, so a lousy cut will be on display to the world for several weeks.

When I lived in Da Nang I frequented a neighbourhood barber shop staffed by a stern, businesslike owner and a couple of young girls who whispered to each other all the time. No need to whisper since I couldn’t understand anyway, but whisper they did. That team had an intriguing ear de-gunking method: they wore lights strapped to their foreheads, like miners’ helmets, so they could see deep into each victim’s ears as they poked, prodded, and removed the gunk. Then, strangely, they proudly applied the extracted gunk to the victim’s right forearm, probably as evidence – proof of the value of their work. Yucky, but I went along with it.

Then I moved to Da Lat and thought I had it made when I scored a great barber right away thanks to a tip from a local friend. That barber shop was hidden down a little alley, so you really had to know where you were going or you’d never find it – my kind of place. That barber specializes in a military buzz cut which suits me down to the ground – not stylish but lasts a long time. He just whips out those clippers and bashes away at it, sort of like cutting a hedge.

One time I headed down that alley and the shop was closed with a sign displaying an address in another part of the city, so I concluded with much anguish that he’d moved to a new location out of my range. If I can’t walk I don’t go, that’s my preference.

On another recommendation I tried a nearby place but it was pretty scary. I don’t think the young man who cut my hair had been in that job for very long, so I ended up with one of those mussed-up modern cuts that looked to me like I had just gotten out of bed in the morning after a rough night out.

Strolling around I would see places that do funny colours, tints, tones, dyes, nifty scalp art designs, perms, straightening, curling, and hair ironing or whatever it’s called, but I’m old school and see it all as a waste of time, never mind money.

Then I randomly happened upon my current barber shop – I could see the seasoned and confident staff through the window and sense an aura of professionalism and experience. The shop is not new nor is it frayed at the edges, it’s just nicely broken in, like a car after a couple of years. It’s well equipped, laid out, and busy, a good sign since the last thing we want is a barber shop with no customers.

There was the stereotypical elderly boss lady lurking in the background, about half a dozen barber chairs spread around, male and female barbers on the job, broken heart CD music in the background, the usual couple of family babies being passed from one set of arms to another, and the whole thing just felt right.

Kapper 2.jpg

Broken heart music CDs

A variety of services were being rendered at the workstations – the old-fashioned straight razor shave (customer leaned way back like at the dentist), an ear de-gunking or two, and a couple of haircuts. The vibe was that of an oasis of peace and calm with that broken heart music in the background, the customers relaxed and dozing while the staff worked on them.

Kapper 3.jpg

Ear de-gunking in progress

The stations were neatly equipped with all sorts of scissors, electric clippers, and razors, plus retro-style brushes that reminded me of far back into the last millennium – one for applying powder to our finished hair, another for concocting shaving foam.

Kapper 4.jpg

Retro-style brushes

Several metal stands containing ear de-gunking equipment were parked in a corner with a variety of instruments hung from them. Some for probing, others for digging, scraping, and scooping, plus a couple of fluffy ones that looked like old dandelion puffs, probably used to ensure a pleasure-filled end to the operation.

Kapper 5.jpg

Ear de-gunking equipment

The first barber I had in that shop was very competent but didn’t cut enough, so I was forced to return a couple of weeks later. I learned a valuable lesson: look at the barbers’ hair and you’ll get a good idea of what he’ll do to you. His haircut is stylish but rather long for my tastes.

Not sure where bald barbers fit into that logic. Actually, are there any bald barbers? Next time I visited he had a customer, so he motioned in the direction of his colleague a couple of chairs over. The colleague was young so I feared he would try something slick with my head, but he himself had a very short military style cut, so I crossed my fingers hoping he’d hack the whole mess off, and that he did.

My new barber knew my name, or at least what he thinks is my name. I’ve never met anyone from that shop in a social setting, nor have I bumped into any of my buddies there, so how could he have found out who I am? Should I be concerned? He motioned me to his chair and said “Erris” which is how Ellis usually comes out because a vowel followed by an “L” does not fit the uninitiated Asian mouth very well. Some people get muddled between the “Rick” and the “Ellis” and call me “Eric,” which makes more sense than “Rickel” would. I confess I can’t pronounce Vietnamese names any better than locals can say mine, so what the hell, I’m just grateful they call me something nice.

On to the haircut: have you ever tried using Google translate to describe a haircut?

Explaining it to another native English speaker is already tricky enough: “A little long on the sides, but not too long, thin on top, but if it’s too thin the hair will stand up, part on the side” is wide open to interpretation. God only knows what rubbish Google spewed out in Vietnamese, probably something like, “Just flail away at it, this silly foreigner won’t know the difference anyway.”

Either way, the barber grasped the requirement instantly and went to work. He sliced and chopped, trimmed and thinned, and then shaved all around the ears and neck, which is crucial to any haircut in Asia. The top can be a complete messy mop, but around the ears and neck it must be impeccably clean-shaven so as to not appear unkempt.

Low and behold, his cut was exactly what I had hoped for, except a lot of gray hair was suddenly visible much to my chagrin. I refuse to have my hair coloured because I’m too lazy and it takes more time away from other activities such as not shopping.

My advice is when you move to a new area, start the hunt for a barber immediately because it may take a few cuts to find the right one. Don’t be discouraged along the way – the right one is out there somewhere, sort of like a soulmate.

Oh, and buy yourself a hat to hide any haircuts that don’t quite work out!

Bron: A haircut can be dangerous - Tuoi Tre News

Dit artikel is opgenomen omdat er iets wordt genoemd dat ik zelf nooit in NL ben tegengekomen: het schoonmaken van de gehoorgang met allerlei schepjes en spateltjes. Zelf heb ik dat één keer laten doen toen ik als supervisor werkte in de massagesalon van Mrs. Anh. Dit was iets waar best veel klanten voor langskwamen.

Ik vond het vreselijk.

Dat gekrabbel vlak bij mijn trommelvlies maakte me best wel wat nerveus (al die lui blijven met elkaar kwekken dus ik had behoorlijk wat twijfels over de concentratie bij dit wat mij betreft tricky werk). En daarnaast is het gewoon een rotgevoel.

Kortom, eens maar nooit weer.

Maar probeer het gewoon een keer als je in Vietnam bent. Wie weet vind je het geweldig.

Volgens mij had ik het al eens verteld, maar het " grappige" is dat aziaten "droog" oorsmeer hebben, en westerlingen een snotboel hebben. Zij hoeven maar hun hoofd 90 graden te kantelen en het valt er vanzelf uit... ;- ) iets genetiessss. Dus of de kappers aldaar zitten te wachten op westerlingen.... ik weet nie...

Ik kan het me niet herinneren.
Niettemin, hoe de samenstelling er bij mij van binnen ook uit mag zien, ik laat het rustig zitten. O-)

Laatst bewerkt:
Bird nest fabriek

In Vietnam Deel 2 stond een foto van de zoveelste bird nest fabriek in de omgeving. Vanuit de plaats van de fotograaf waren al drie andere zichtbaar. Welnu, een paar pedaalslagen verder is de volgende al weer in aanbouw. Die dingen schieten hier echt in ongelooflijke hoeveelheden als rijstplantjes uit de grond.

Bird 1.jpg

Er zal vast een uitgekiend business-plan zijn gemaakt met:
  • De tot op de laatste staartveer geanalyseerde resultaten van de vogelteldagen
  • Een gedetailleerde kosten/baten-analyse
    • waarbij ongetwijfeld de kosten voornamelijk zullen zijn:
      • de benodigde elektriciteit voor de volgens mij dag en nacht werkende luidsprekerinstallatie om met mechanisch klinkend getjilp de vogels naar binnen te lokken
    • en de baten:
      • de ongelooflijke hoeveelheden nesten, die de massale zwermen vogels achter zullen laten.
  • Een doorwrochte lange termijn-visie en –planning.
    • Hoe het na die week zal gaan is van later zorg.
  • Een juichend verhaal waarom al deze vogels nu juist voor deze accommodatie zullen kiezen in plaats van de inmiddels forse hoeveelheid volledig vergelijkbare panden in de zeer nabije omgeving.

OK, het wordt misschien wat sarcastisch gebracht, maar ik kan me niet aan de indruk onttrekken dat dit toch de praktijk is bij veel activiteiten, die hier worden opgestart.

Of zoals Minh zegt: “typisch Vietnamees gedrag, één heeft succes met iets en meteen proberen hele volksstammen dat te imiteren”.

En volgens mij meestal vruchteloos.

Hmm, maar eens een afspraak voor een fotoshoot maken bij eentje, die al wat langer in bedrijf is. Ik ben best wel nieuwsgierig naar een aantal zaken.

Al helemaal naar de opbrengsten.

Want als ik de enkele vogel zie, die zo eens in de zoveel tijd over mijn tuin vliegt…

Photographer travels throughout Vietnam to take photos of garbage (1)

Garbage 1.jpg

The photos that Nguyen Viet Hung took during his journey across Vietnam in late 2018

A Vietnamese photographer has traveled across the Southeast Asian country on his motorbike to take photos of garbage in a bid to raise awareness of plastic waste and environmental pollution.

Nguyen Viet Hung, a 42-year-old photographer from a photography training center in Hanoi, began his journey on August 28, 2018 and completed it in December of the same year. Hung traveled nearly 7,000 kilometers, including 3,260 kilometers along the coastline of 28 provinces and cities, on his motorbike.

He started his trip with a journey from Hanoi to Ninh Binh Province, before going along the country’s north-to-south coastline to Ca Mau Province, then Kien Giang Province and the Vietnam-Cambodia border.

Garbage 2.jpg

A resident dries fish on a trash-filled beach in Can Gio District, Ho Chi Minh City.

Hung then rode to Ho Chi Minh City, where he caught a flight back to the capital. He also had his vehicle transported back to Hanoi. After reaching Hanoi, he went to Nam Dinh Province, and toured the coastline in Thai Binh Province, Hai Phong City, and Quang Ninh Province.

The photographer did not spend time visiting the famous destinations of each locality, but instead heading toward landfills, waste treatment plants, and garbage-filled beaches. “I read news about plastic waste and warnings about two years ago and was vexed by the alarming statistics in Vietnam,” Hung said. “I thought I should do something within the reach of my expertise to raise awareness of the issue.”

Garbage 3.jpg

Garbage in the north-central province of Quang Binh

Hung took a lot of photos featuring garbage during his trips and posted them on his personal Facebook account, along with stories about local people and their daily life. “I’ve been to beaches filled with trash, mostly plastic bags and objects, in Binh Thuan Province. There was no recycle bin and residents just dumped their garbage into the seas, rivers, and canals,” he recounted.

That also happens in Quang Ngai Province. In the north-central province of Qung Binh, residents and even children join hands to pick up trash along beaches every week, thus the beaches here are cleaner.

Garbage 4.jpg

A woman dumps waste into the sea on Ly Son Island off Quang Ngai Province.

They, however, left the garbage along coastal roads due to the lack of vehicles specializing in collecting waste, according to the photographer. Hung said he had spent a year prior to his trip learning more about plastic waste, so he could pick the best angle and shoot photos that can tell stories. “Some people told me that my works would not make any change, but I was undeterred,” he elaborated.

Toch bizar, die hoeveelheden ook, en niemand die denkt "goh, laat ik het dan maar eens opruimen". En dan savonds lekker een gebakken visje vol met plastic eten... Al heb ik zo'n idee dat als je het opruimt, en netjes aan de afvalverwerker meegeeft, deze het weer met hetzelfde gemak weer in zee pletterd...
1 woord : triest

Ook ik erger me kapot aan de omgang met afval hier. De Mekong staat ook al jaren in de top van meest vervuilde/vervuilende rivieren.

Echter wanneer je kijkt naar de milieuregels waar wij als bedrijf aan moeten voldoen dan zijn deze een stuk strenger dan in NL. Loop hier bij een gemiddeld westers gerund bedrijf naar binnen en je verbaasd je over hoe schoon het is (wij hebben bijvoorbeeld 15(!) gescheiden afvalstromen).
Ik weet echter ook uit eigen ervaring dat milieu-inspecties gekocht kunnen worden. Ook weet ik dat die 15 afvalstromen van ons uiteindelijk op één berg terecht komen...

Dit gaat over bedrijven, wanneer individuen zo met hun afval omgaan denk ik altijd aan de 'Piramide van Maslow'. Respect voor je omgeving komt pas in de vierde stap. Het gros van de Vietnamezen zit in de derde stap en een veel te groot deel zit nog in de tweede of zelfs eerste stap.
Die visserman moet knokken om te overleven, die geeft echt niks om een met plastic bezaaid strand. Laat staan dat hij het gaat opruimen.

Photographer travels throughout Vietnam to take photos of garbage (2)

The photographer is expected to organize an exhibition of these photos in June, hoping the images can reach a wide range of viewers and help raise public awareness of environmental pollution and protection.

Garbage 5.jpg

A canal full of garbage

Garbage 6.jpg

An overloaded landfill

Garbage 7.jpg

A resident shows a dead duck that is dumped by local people.

Bron: Photographer travels throughout Vietnam to take photos of garbage - Tuoi Tre News

Sinds ongeveer een jaar wordt het afval in onze omgeving twee keer per week opgehaald. Daarvoor waren er langs diverse wegen plaatsen, waar je je afval kon dumpen. De overheid had daar muurtjes gebouwd. Die muurtjes waren binnen de kortste keren weer verdwenen (ongetwijfeld tot tuinpad of iets vergelijkbaars gepromoveerd) en was de berm én de weg over vele tientallen meters bezaaid met afval. Zie Vietnam

Niettemin, ondanks dat het huisvuil wordt opgehaald zie je hier nog steeds voldoende troep in de berm liggen.

Het verhaal van Green Meanie zegt alles.

Resort (1)

Ik had een paar dagen geleden een fotoshoot in het resort. Tegelijkertijd liep er een grote ploeg schoonmakers rond. Minh hoorde dat er, mogelijk vandaag, bezoek zou komen: de deelnemers aan een cruise. Dus was het af en toe lastig om opnames te maken waar geen dames en/of heen schoonmaaksters en –ers op stonden. Ze deden overigens ook echt hun best om het fotograferen zo min mogelijk te verstoren.

Of om vooral niet op de foto te komen (maar ik was sneller… O-) )

Resort 1a.jpg
Resort 1B.jpg

Resort (2)

Deze had er wat minder moeite mee en deed speciaal voor de foto even haar masker af. Dat dragen ze niet alleen op de motor, maar ook hier tijdens het schoonmaken.

Resort 2a.jpg
Resort 2b.jpg

Jawel, stom stom stom, ik had haar ook voor een fotoshoot moeten uitnodigen. |(

Die jongedame is zeker een mooie fotoshoot waard.
Wat ik me afvraag, hoe krijg je in hemelsnaam zo een strakke broek aan?
Dat moet toch een worsteling eerste klas wezen...:)

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan