Rijbewijs A1 (2002) + 26 jaar

So much gray about this subject, i think noone knows for sure ^^ .

I'm just gonna walk up to a police guy and ask it, hehe.
Chances are he doesn't know it for sure either.

Your plan of driving 5 km only is (apart from the legal point) not beneficial for the engine. There are some very nice pictures on MF showing the impact on oil if you only drive short distance. It's not pretty.

Can they inpound the motorcycle?

And how much can this fine be?

I am still going for A drivers license, but i'll do it in Portugal in August costs only €250.

But for now i would like to drive my bike, but i would also like to know whast the worst that can happen and what probably will happen.

If it's just a fine should be ok.
I'm from Portugal.

I am registered in Holland, because i live and work here.

But my drivers license is still portuguese.

Can i get in serious problems? Or the worst can just be a fine?

Are you really stupid or are you just trolling? In the worst case you get involved in an accident and the victim get disabled. Then you pay his costs until he will pass away, also you get personally liable for the caused damage.

I think it will be cheaper to get the proper driving license.

But i read that you 're from Portugal. So unfortunally you will first pay your loan to us until you can just think about spending money for your driving lessons :W

Laatst bewerkt:
Are you really stupid or are you just trolling? In the worst case you get involved in an accident and the victim get disabled. Then you pay his costs until he will pass away, also you get personally liable for the caused damage.

But i readed that you 're from Portugal. So unfortunally you will first pay your loan to us until you can just think about spending money for your driving lessons :W

_O- _O- :}

But i readed that you 're from Portugal. So unfortunally you will first pay your loan to us until you can just think about spending money for your driving lessons
:W

had grappig geweest was het niet dat hij in nederland woont en werkt dus ook belasting betaald dus eigenlijk 1 van de weinige portugese is die aan de lening heeft mee betaald...

hmm....

alert blijven he piraatje

had grappig geweest was het niet dat hij in nederland woont en werkt dus ook belasting betaald dus eigenlijk 1 van de weinige portugese is die aan de lening heeft mee betaald...

Dat hij in Nederland woont en werkt is al niet helemaal zeker, en zelfs als dat het geval zou zijn, wil dat niet zeggen hij hier belasting betaalt.

OK simple solution. Transfer your POR licence to NL licence. Likely you will get the AL category starting date of issue, and full A starting 2 years later.

AL: 25 kW limit applies

Dat hij in Nederland woont en werkt is al niet helemaal zeker, en zelfs als dat het geval zou zijn, wil dat niet zeggen hij hier belasting betaalt.
Als hij hier wil werken zal hij toch een A1 of E101 formulier moeten hebben en een BSN-nummer. Zonder die dingen kan hij als Buitenlander alleen maar zwart werken en dat gaat zelfs in de bouw niet meer op.

Dus belasting zal hij wel afdragen , dat het aanzienlijk minder is dan wat jij en ik afdragen mogen duidelijk zijn.

Als hij hier wil werken zal hij toch een A1 of E101 formulier moeten hebben en een BSN-nummer. Zonder die dingen kan hij als Buitenlander alleen maar zwart werken en dat gaat zelfs in de bouw niet meer op.

Dus belasting zal hij wel afdragen , dat het aanzienlijk minder is dan wat jij en ik afdragen mogen duidelijk zijn.

Er zijn nogal wat EU instellingen in Nederland gevestigd en wie voor de EU werkt hoeft geen belasting te betalen.

Er zijn nogal wat EU instellingen in Nederland gevestigd en wie voor de EU werkt hoeft geen belasting te betalen.
Dat is weer een heel andere situatie inderdaad maar dat geld ook voor Nederlanders die dat doen lijkt me.

Dus dat werkt 2 kanten op.

Ik ga gewoon uit van een normale werknemer , meeste Portugezen , Spanjolen , Grieken enzovoorts werken in de bouw of het restaurant gebeuren en daar hebben ze die documenten voor nodig.

(heb er zelf dagelijks mee te maken :+ )

But i readed that you 're from Portugal. So unfortunally you will first pay your loan to us until you can just think about spending money for your driving lessons :W

READED? en zoals eerder vermeld, hij betaald gewoon belasting als hij hier in Nederland werkt. Dus dat 'Loon aan ons betalen' slaat nergens op.

Why likely AL?

a combination of 2 rules:

1 the A1 category does not exist (currently!) in the Netherlands
2 EU law does not allow the Dutch government to treat citizens of other EU member states less beneficial than their own.

There are some exceptions to rule 2 but if I understood the RDW website correctly they apply the rules as to mean that denying the conversion of Portuguese A1 category to "at least some A category" in the Netherlands would be a less beneficial treatment that cannot be excepted. Since the lowest available category (during 2012!!! 2013 will change this) is AL, you will get AL.

Dat is weer een heel andere situatie inderdaad maar dat geld ook voor Nederlanders die dat doen lijkt me.

Niet helemaal, Nederlanders in die situatie hoeven inderdaad geen inkomstenbelasting te betalen maar wel overige rijksbelastingen zoals BTW en BPM en dat scheelt helemaal een slok op een borrel.

Ik ga gewoon uit van een normale werknemer , meeste Portugezen , Spanjolen , Grieken enzovoorts werken in de bouw of het restaurant gebeuren en daar hebben ze die documenten voor nodig.

Ik ken bijna alleen maar buitenlanders die geen belasting betalen

Maar dat is verder niet relevant. De stelling van TheMauster was "hij woont in Nederland en dus betaalt hij belasting", maar dat is gewoon te kort door de bocht.

a combination of 2 rules:

1 the A1 category does not exist (currently!) in the Netherlands
2 EU law does not allow the Dutch government to treat citizens of other EU member states less beneficial than their own.

There are some exceptions to rule 2 but if I understood the RDW website correctly they apply the rules as to mean that denying the conversion of Portuguese A1 category to "at least some A category" in the Netherlands would be a less beneficial treatment that cannot be excepted. Since the lowest available category (during 2012!!! 2013 will change this) is AL, you will get AL.

How does point 2 apply? They are treated exactly the same. This would only apply if we would be allowed to change a foreign A1 to our known AL.

Why don't you get your Dutch driving license? Although you have to do three exams, it is not much more expensive than in Portugal. Probably E30 for theoretic exam, E200 for AVB and E150 for AVD. If you can drive good enough to drive to your gym, you would easily pass the exam.

Dus dat werkt 2 kanten op.

Waar heb je het over bro? Echt niet!

Zowel portugezen, spanjarden als grieken hebben helemaal geen papieren nodig om in nl te werken....
Ik moet het weten! O-)

Why don't you get your Dutch driving license? Although you have to do three exams, it is not much more expensive than in Portugal. Probably E30 for theoretic exam, E200 for AVB and E150 for AVD. If you can drive good enough to drive to your gym, you would easily pass the exam.
Niet nodig... Hij heeft een rijbewijs!.... In pt een examen aanvragen, 250€ en klaar is kees!

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan