Storingsmelding na installeren Rapid Bike module

Tyler890R

Die hard MF'er
13 feb 2017
Oirschot
Beste medemotormuizen,

Ik heb een rapid bike 3 module geïnstalleerd op mijn CBR 600RR 2003.
Sindsdien heb ik de storingsmelding: TP sensor circuit malfunction
Ook valt de motor uit boven de 8000rpm, al lijkt me dat iets te maken te hebben met de storing

Nu heb ik mijn twijfels of ik wel de goede draad heb gepakt met het installeren.
Volgens de handleiding moest ik de groene draad van de module aansluiten op de ROOD GEEL gestreepte draad. Ook op de foto die bij de handleiding zat(zwart/wit) LEEK het er op dat ze deze op de middelste draad van de connector hadden aan gesloten. Zie foto

schema cbr.jpg

Kan iemand mij vertellen of dit juist is, en of hij misschien op de rechtse geel/rode draad moet?
Is de rood/gele de +? of hoe werkt dit principe?

Manuals are often on the www. Mostly in english. First try to find that manual.
I try already... but I can't find anytihing about RB3 module. Everything is about newer Rapid Bike product like RB Evo and RB Race. But that is not same :( I 10 days search on internet to find something but no luck :/ If anyone has personal experience that would be great...
90% I think that I can find where it goes. But have one jack on top wire where is 4 injectors jack. I don't know where he can goes:
(This write ond jack, I don't know what that can mean)
20230228_132513.jpg
20230228_132530.jpg
20230228_132536.jpg

Laatst bewerkt:
The best way is to phone or e-mail the company in Italy or distributor in Holland for information.

Otherwise fooling around with the wiring-harness could cause more problems.... :?
Everything I know what you say... But I already mail some distributor and official RapidBike USA and they are like we do not support the customers outside USA and Canada xDDD Only to say Mind blowing! They are like In essence as if I was bounding them xD
I find what is this jack... somebody tell me private :D Only stay to connect QuickShifter to RB3 module. Black - Ground, Red - Plus + and stay that Brown wire that I must find where to connect in RB3 ?

Noup... Nothing found for my device :( I am try to find 10 days something on Internet and I spend 25 hours on searching literally! I didn't find anything exactly, only superficially and from other devices xD
Just easy and slowly connect everything and it work :D I had some guidelines of course like Manual in PDF from my bike... To know what to find :D

Laatst bewerkt:
Ok... Good Idea 👍 I do that for couple days when wheather be better, today is Snow and Rain again at my city :( I take some videos and pic how I do it and post everything here in tutorial video :)

Bijlagen

• 20230305_134427.mp4
    36,9 MB
  • 20230305_130035.jpg
    20230305_130035.jpg
    372,2 KB · Weergaven: 12
  • 20230305_130030.jpg
    20230305_130030.jpg
    221,9 KB · Weergaven: 11
Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan