yamaha's antwoord op de buell?

Ik vind de MT-01 erg :9~ en ben ook benieuwd naar z'n rijgedrag.

De introductie is gemaakt dus misschien dat deze op de Intermot te bewonderen is :?

yamahas antwoord op buell?? je bedoeld yamahas aftreksel van buell. ziet er overigens slick uit. eindelijk weer een gedurfd model van yam.

ik stoor me alleen aan het gezeik over namaken.

als een jappaner een v-blokje maakt is het namaak, als ze een 6 cilinder boxer motor erinhangen is het namaak... Ik word daar zo moe van.

full

Over namaak.Stond dit weekend met iemand met een Yamaha wild star te praten.Hij begon gelijk HD af te zeiken.Dit niet goed en dat was ook niet goed.Zijn hele fiets had ie volgehangen met zooi zodat ie maar zoveel mogelijk op een police hd leek.Tot de sirene aan toe.

dan heb je toch een probleem?

Over namaak.Stond dit weekend met iemand met een Yamaha wild star te praten.Hij begon gelijk HD af te zeiken.Dit niet goed en dat was ook niet goed.Zijn hele fiets had ie volgehangen met zooi zodat ie maar zoveel mogelijk op een police hd leek.Tot de sirene aan toe.

of je wil een probleemloze police hd O-) ...

Ik ben GEK op namaak!!!

De TRX is ook zogenaamd namaak, maar man, wat heb ik al jaren lang vreselijke lol met dat ding! Op het circuit, op straat, met af en toe een wheelie en met een paar mooie pijpjes voor het geluid en nog wat los spul, wie wil er nog iets "ORIGINEEL"s???
Ik sta te springen om een keer te mogen rijden op die MT-01, hoewel ik mn TRX waarschijnlijk NOOIT wegdoe!

yup.

Je weet toch wat men zegt:

Beter goed nagemaakt dan slecht bedacht :+

Zo iemand is, nog zieker dan een BMW rt rijder met rooie stickertjes op zijn witte kuip. B|
Tering, daar word ik ook erg moe van. B|

Heb het al eerder gezegd, dat is allemaal jaloezie. Eigenlijk wil hij dus gewoon een HD. Wel een mooi ding trouwens zo'n wilde ster

Rider : Piet Denys
Lives : Ghent (Belgium)
Riding experience : 15 years including road riding, off-road riding, international roadracing and enduro riding in Africa.

What’s the initial feel of the MT-01?
The bike is very accessible – it’s hop on and go. I guess I now know what Yamaha means by Torque Sports – there’s heaps of power and torque, whatever revs you use. As soon as you are rolling the bike feels very light and the low-speed handling is impressive. Also, the centre of gravity is really low and you feel that right away.

And what about the engine?
You immediately feel that you’re sitting on a strong engine. It’s great because you really feel every stroke of the piston, which is what the Kodo concept is all about, the engine’s beat is like a drum beat. The engine pulls from very, very low revs. There’s already loads of torque at 2500rpm, then it calms down a little before the really big pull from 3500rpm to the 5000rpm peak.

And does it sound special?
You can really hear the engine, and you can really feel it too. It’s got a bit of an animal feel to it, so all in all, this bike really oozes character, whether you’re just cruising along or really going for it. But it would be good to feel what its rhythm is like with an MT Performance Akraprovic exhaust fitted.

So you like the way the MT-01 feels at lower speeds, how does it feel once you really get going?
It behaves very well. The suspension is well damped, giving a smooth, comfortable ride. It’s not stiff and super sporty. The engine’s rhythm and sound are quite rousing, so you soon find yourself riding along at a good speed, with the bike handling well. Sure, I’ve pushed the bike hard, but I don’t think I’ve come close to taking it to the limit quite yet.

Is it fun in the turns?
Definitely! I found that the bike’s character and riding position inspire you into an attacking mode. And it handles well enough that you can get down to scraping the ‘undercarriage’ through some corners. The brakes are superb, just like any other Yamaha, with no surprises.

How did you feel after your first ride on the MT-01?
The biggest impression after you climb off the bike is how easy the engine feels and how great every stroke, every beat, feels. I was also really impressed by its overall balance. The MT-01 looks very big and imposing when you first look at it, it has some seriously bad attitude! But once you climb aboard you can really go for it, the bike is very manageable.

HA, er is ook al een "MT Performance Akraprovic" in de maak!!!
:9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~

ik stoor me alleen aan het gezeik over namaken.

als een jappaner een v-blokje maakt is het namaak, als ze een 6 cilinder boxer motor erinhangen is het namaak... Ik word daar zo moe van.

(Afbeelding)
ik word moe van jou (nee hoor, bij wijze van spreken dan.) ik bedoel, we weten toch allemaal dat die jappen meesters zijn in het kopieren? volgens mij ben je heeeel erg moe, al die imitaties van jappen iedere keer.
noem eens een origineel japans fietsje? harhar

gadver, ik haat die smerige japanse kakdozen, vooral als er zon grote super eikel op zit die hd gaat afkraken...hij heeft idd een probleem.

blablabla.....very big and imposing when you first look at it, it has some seriously bad attitude! But once you climb aboard you can really go for it, the bike is very manageable.

ja altijd leuk, die persstukjes over een nieuwe motor...toch moet je altijd maar een paar jaar afwachten of het echt zon geslaagde fiets is. ik noem de xz550.

Rider : Piet Denys
Lives : Ghent (Belgium)
Riding experience : 15 years including road riding, off-road riding, international roadracing and enduro riding in Africa.

What’s the initial feel of the MT-01?
The bike is very accessible – it’s hop on and go. I guess I now know what Yamaha means by Torque Sports – there’s heaps of power and torque, whatever revs you use. As soon as you are rolling the bike feels very light and the low-speed handling is impressive. Also, the centre of gravity is really low and you feel that right away.

And what about the engine?
You immediately feel that you’re sitting on a strong engine. It’s great because you really feel every stroke of the piston, which is what the Kodo concept is all about, the engine’s beat is like a drum beat. The engine pulls from very, very low revs. There’s already loads of torque at 2500rpm, then it calms down a little before the really big pull from 3500rpm to the 5000rpm peak.

And does it sound special?
You can really hear the engine, and you can really feel it too. It’s got a bit of an animal feel to it, so all in all, this bike really oozes character, whether you’re just cruising along or really going for it. But it would be good to feel what its rhythm is like with an MT Performance Akraprovic exhaust fitted.

So you like the way the MT-01 feels at lower speeds, how does it feel once you really get going?
It behaves very well. The suspension is well damped, giving a smooth, comfortable ride. It’s not stiff and super sporty. The engine’s rhythm and sound are quite rousing, so you soon find yourself riding along at a good speed, with the bike handling well. Sure, I’ve pushed the bike hard, but I don’t think I’ve come close to taking it to the limit quite yet.

Is it fun in the turns?
Definitely! I found that the bike’s character and riding position inspire you into an attacking mode. And it handles well enough that you can get down to scraping the ‘undercarriage’ through some corners. The brakes are superb, just like any other Yamaha, with no surprises.

How did you feel after your first ride on the MT-01?
The biggest impression after you climb off the bike is how easy the engine feels and how great every stroke, every beat, feels. I was also really impressed by its overall balance. The MT-01 looks very big and imposing when you first look at it, it has some seriously bad attitude! But once you climb aboard you can really go for it, the bike is very manageable.

Bron?

ik word moe van jou (nee hoor, bij wijze van spreken dan.) ik bedoel, we weten toch allemaal dat die jappen meesters zijn in het kopieren? volgens mij ben je heeeel erg moe, al die imitaties van jappen iedere keer.
noem eens een origineel japans fietsje? harhar

Ik denk dat wij over namaken erg van mening verschillen.

maar om jou niet teleur te stellen en om op niveau te blijven... Waar is de Nitendo een copy van? Of wil je zeggen dat onze oer Amerikaan Bill G. lekker origineel is?

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan